How to Care ?
Hair care tips:
Most of the girls complain about tangling of hair, this happens because of dirt and sweat which build up on the hair in day to day life. You can keep your hair extensions clean and healthy by proper washing.
- 1. Brush your Remy hair generously before and after wash and also before clipping in to avoid tangling
- 2. Hair extensions need to be washed separately with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo and good quality conditioner and leave it on hair for 10-15 mins, which will keep the Remy hair soft and tangle free.
- 3. Do not rub or squeeze the hair extensions while it may tangle them. Always wash them in downward direction. This will help to get rid of the dirt smoothly.
- 4. Rinse the extensions with lukewarm water and pat dry with a cotton towel.
- 5. We prefer to let them dry naturally in your room. Avoid direct sunlight.
How to take care of hair extensions:
First of all we should be aware that hair extensions are the one where roots are nowhere in contact with the skin of head. Hence, it won’t get natural nourishing, care and conditioning as our natural hair gets.
- 1. Use a heat protecting spray prior to using a heating tool on your hair extensions to maintain the grace. Heat is one of the biggest enemies of hair .The more you use it, the shorter will be the life span of your hair. Use heat in moderation.
- 2. Always use wide toothed combs to comb your hair. Be gentle. Start combing from bottom of the hair and move upwards gradually, as a result all the tangling will be reduced.
- 3. Do not brush or comb your hair so hard as it may break the hair from the weft.
- 4. Do not swim wearing your hair extensions in chlorinated or beach water.
- 5. Store the hair extensions in a flat position.
- 6. Try to use chemical free products on your Remy hair as chemicals and alcohol in the hair care products lead to harsh, dried and damaged results.
- 7. Do not wear wet hair extensions. Make sure that they are completely dried before you put them on, to avoid tangling.
- 8. Avoid cutting the hair from the weft as it may lead to shredding